The logo feature is only available on Responsive templates. The Style Designer allows you to easily add a logo to your site. Here's how to add one:
- Go to Style > Designer.
- Under the Colors section, click Logo.
- In the Logo Editor dialog box that opens up, click Edit > Select image.
- You can now either upload a file from your computer or browse for an image file from the File Manager.
- Once added, you can determine the alignment and width of your logo.
- Click Save on the Style Designer dialog box and the logo will be applied to all your pages in your site.