The Button widget allows you to add an element to your site that draws your visitor's attention such as a Welcome sign. It also enables you to add an eye-catching call-to-action (CTA) feature on your website. This engages the visitor's interaction and leads them to "take action". Some examples of the CTA could be:
- "View our catalog"; inviting visitors to click on the button to take them to a page where they can view your products.
- "Submit"; useful for forms and enabling visitors to send you information.
- "Click here"; asking visitors to click on the button for more information.
The uses for the Button widget are endless! To begin adding a Button widget to your site, here's how:
- Go to Widgets and select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop a Button widget onto your page.
- A dialog box will open up with the following options:
- Text (the information you want to show up on the button)
- Link (optional)
Once you've added the basic steps, now we can start customizing your button. To do this, go to your Style Designer (Style > Designer). Scroll down to the bottom of your Style Designer to the "Button" section and you can edit the following:
- Background Color
- Font Color
- Shape (Square, Rounded, Pill)
- Style (Solid or Outline)