You can place an image and text side by side (also known as wrap the text around an image) by following these instructions:
- Go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Add a Text widget to your page.
- Click the Picture button on the Text Editing Toolbar.
- A dialog box will open up and allow you to upload or browse an uploaded image.
- Once you have added your image to your page, add your text.
- When you've finished adding your text, click on the image to select it. You will see two new buttons on your Text Editing Toolbar: a picture with text on the right (Wrap Left) and text on the left (Wrap Right).
- Select the option that suits you and your text will now wrap around the image.