Search engines cannot "see" pictures, they read the text. You can help the search engines "see" the topic of your pictures by giving them something called an "alternate attribute" or "alternate text".
If you added the picture using the Picture widget, you can add alt text as follows:
- Click Edit in the top left corner of the Picture widget.
- Under Alternative Text, enter your description in the box provided.
- When you have typed in your text, click Save.
If you have added a picture through the Text widget:
- Click on the picture in your Text widget.
- On the Text Editing Toolbar, click on the cogwheel icon (which is next to your Float options).
- A dialog box will open up allowing you to type in the alternative text desired for your image.
- Click OK to save changes.