The font size, color, and location of the navigation menu are set by the template you have chosen. With the Style Designer, you can change the color and font style of your navigation links.
Here's how to change the color:
1. Click Style > Designer.
2. In the "Colors" section, there are four options:
- Navigation - This is the color of text displayed on your navigation menu.
- Navigation Background - This is the color displayed for your navigation menu bar.
- Navigation (Selected) - This is the color displayed after your visitor has clicked the navigation link.
- Navigation (Hover) - This is the color displayed when visitors hover over the navigation link.
3. Click on the element you want to change and a Color Picker dialog box will open up.
4. You can select a new color or enter a hex color code in the color picker.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the Style Designer console box.
Follow these steps to customize your font:
1. In the "Font" section, click Navigation.
2. You'll see the following options:
- Font Family
- Font Weight
- Font Size
- Text Decoration
- Letter Spacing
- Line Height
- Text Transform
- Text Alignment
3. Click on the element you wish to edit. This will bring up the various options from which to select. The change will be reflected on your page.
4. When you're happy with the changes, click Save on the bottom of the Style Designer console box.