1. Click Add products to start building your product catalog.
2. On the product set dialog box, you can do the following:
- Upload your product image.
- Add your product name.
- Enter your price.
3. To add additional products, click Add more. Once you're done uploading your products, click Save.
Verifying your geo settings
1. Click Verifying your geo settings.
2. If the country and currency displayed are already correct, you can click Proceed to the next step.
3. If not, click Edit to update the settings.
4. You will be taken to a page to set up the country, currency, and/or weight..
5. Click Save.
Set up shipping and pickup
1. Click Setup Shipping.
2. You can determine if you require shipping or not. For this tutorial, we will say that you do want to set up shipping. Click Setup shipping.
3. Depending on your country's location, the setup shipping dialog box will list a few default shipping methods. For the United States, it will display the following:
- Custom flat rates
4. If the one you want is not listed, you can check out the advanced shipping options link.
5. We're going to select Set custom flat rates.
6. To set up a flat rate shipping fee based on The World, enter the rate and click the Proceed to next step button.
- Carrier calculated: Automatically calculate costs based on carrier rate tables.
- Flat rate: Set a flat shipping rate, or specify free shipping.
- Custom table: Customize your shipping costs by weight, number of items, or cart total.
1. Click the Setup payment options button.
2. The Online Store will have two default methods: