You can add a search box to your Online Store.
First, you need to locate your Store ID. Here's how to find this:
- Click Edit on the Store widget on your page.
- In the dialog box that opens up, you will see your Store ID displayed in the bottom left corner.
Note that it is in light gray text so it may be a little difficult to spot.
Once you've created your code, you can add the code to your Sitebuilder by following these steps:
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
In order for the search box to work, the HTML widget needs to be dropped beneath the Store widget.
- Copy, and paste (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste) the following code:
* Replace XXXX with the StoreID
- When you are done, click Save.
The search box may not display on the page immediately, but you can view it in your site preview.