Here's how you can do it:
- Log into the Sitebuilder.
- Click Menu > Store.
- Click on Settings > Design.
- Click Theme Options.
- You can do the following:
- Select your Image Preference.
- Select your Image layout.
- Change the appearance.
- If you wish for more advanced customizations, you can click Create Themes. This will allow you to alter the CSS of your online store design. You will see three available CSS Themes on tabs to the left:
- Select one of the tabs, and click Activate. This will display a slightly different color scheme for your store.
- You can also add in your own CSS by clicking Add New CSS Theme.
- Click Save.
- Click Menu > Sitebuilder.
- Open the page where you have added the Store widget. Your changes will be visible in your Online Store.
The Standard, Beige, and Red themes should work for most stores, as they are designed for light, medium, and dark backgrounds. You can easily switch between the three by following the steps provided to create a new look for your store with a minimum of effort.