Here's how to change your template:
1. In the Sitebuilder, go to Style > Change Template.
2. The templates are divided up into three categories:
3. Many of the templates are customizable. Hover over the thumbnail to view the styles features.
4. When you've decided on the template you would like to use, click on it. It will be applied to your site. |
5. If you're happy with the template, simply continue editing your site.
Please note: If you have added your own banner or background to the previous template, it will not be added to the new one - you will need to re-add it to your new template (if the style has the option). You can find your uploaded banner or background image in the File Manager.
If you wish to revert back to a template you used previously, you can click on the Revert Template button. Your previously uploaded background and/or banner image will be reapplied.
Please note: If you have exited your Sitebuilder and decided to switch your style back to an old one, the Revert Template button will no longer work. You can simply browse through the templates to locate your old template used. All previously associated banners and backgrounds will return as well.