It is possible to choose a different color scheme for your Online Store by choosing a different pre-defined CSS theme. You can activate a different CSS theme at any time, and this will not affect your store content, only the color scheme.
- In the Sitebuilder, click Menu > Store.
- Click Settings > Design.
- Scroll down to the "CREATE YOUR CSS THEME" section and click Create Theme.
- You will see three available CSS Themes on tabs to the left:
- Select one of the tabs, and click Activate. This will activate a slightly different color scheme for your store.
- Click Save.
- Click Menu > Sitebuilder.
- Open the page where you have added the Store widget. Your changes will be visible in your Online Store.
The Standard, Beige, and Red themes should work for most stores, as they are designed for light, medium, and dark backgrounds. You can easily switch between the three by following the steps provided to create a new look for your store with minimal effort.