To change the name of your website, use these steps:
1. Select Settings > Properties.
2. Click on the Name field.
3. Rename your site and click Save Changes.
How do I change the name of my website pages?
To change the name for all new website pages, use the following steps:
1. In your Sitebuilder, click on Page > Heading, or click directly on the heading.
2. Once the dialog box appears, type the new title in Page Heading.
Tip: You can also take the opportunity to add or edit the Site Tagline.
3. Check the box for "Apply page heading to all pages" and click Save.