Looking for drop-down menus to organize your pages better and make your site easier to navigate?
Our Premium templates (available to Yola Silver and Yola Gold subscribers) support a feature that you might find handy - second-level submenus! For Yola Free users or as another alternative, here is a link to a tutorial which gives you an alternative way to handle subpages.
It is also possible to add a drop-down menu to the body region of your page using custom HTML. Here are some suggestions you can try to use. Once you have the HTML code, you can add to your site using an HTML widget.
- Go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- Paste the code generated from the above link into the HTML Editor.
- Edit the code to replace their examples with the items you want on your list - you need to edit the URLs and the display text.
- If the items on the list are links to other websites, paste the URLs for each website into the example code.
- If the items on the list are pages in your site, you need to replace the URLs in the example code with the URLs of your pages. The easiest way to get the URLs is to publish your site and copy them from your browser window.
- Paste them into the code.
- Click Save and republish your site.